Monday, May 30, 2016

Mga Biyaya (Blessings)

Mahallies🤗

Every single day I've been out here as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has added to my testimony and knowledge of the amount of love Heavenly Father has for His children. This area seemed to be struggling when I first got here, but as my companion and I continue to work, I've seen how Heavenly Father has used us as his hands, to reach out, serve, and bless the people around us. I'm humbled to be called to serve the people here, and to feel the reality of Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.

This last week, I've been striving to say more sincere prayers and to stop thinking of myself. I know that Heavenly Father gives us more blessings than he does trials. If we complain about life, then we're only thinking about ourselves. We're only thinking about our inadequacies, our needs, our insufficencies...but as we come to fill our mind with thoughts of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the blessings we've gained, we begin to think with less "I"s and more gratitude. We begin to see Their power, Their presence in our lives, and begin to focus on what They know we can be, rather than what we think we are. 

I've been so blessed this week. My support money (all of this is volunteer, we don't get paid for anything we do. All the money comes from tithing and from our family support) was running low, and I didn't think that my companion and I could get to our area to share our message, because it was too far to travel to with the little funds we had. But we went out with the determination to share this joyous message and with the faith that Heavenly Father would provide...and He did. Somehow, we ended up with a free ride to and from our area, and the experience was such a strong testimony builder for me. I know that Heavenly Father provides and protects His servants. Nothing can get in the way of His work, and building His Kingdom. We are just vessels, and this is His work. 

I'm so grateful for this gospel, and I know with all my heart that it is THE TRUTH. Allow it to change your life, and as soon as it does, share it with everyone you love.

I love you all, and my prayers are always sent your way! 
Ingat lagi,



Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment