Monday, August 8, 2016

Serving the Lord in the City of Gold

Being sent on the Lord's errand is so rewarding. This last week, I'd been blessed to see the change brought to pass by the spirit in the lives of four special people: Rolando Ibardaloza, Harrold Torres, Robert James Ibardaloza, and Princess Ibardaloza. 

If only you all knew the obstacles, prayers, and fasting it took to bring about this miracle. Brother Rolando changed completely, giving up all his vices, that he might be closer to God and one step closer to being forever with his family. 

After 8 months, i'm finally saying goodbye to my beloved San Pedro home. I've been called to a new home - Golden City! I'm more than excited to serve the people there, and am so grateful for the opportunity to be His representative. Here's a voice recording for you all to update you on my week. and a song to bring the spirit, haha. hopefully you all feel uplifted by it. I love you and i'm grateful for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment